Insertive oral sex
Jan 15, 2012
I inserted my penis when it was covered by my underpants.my partner is HIV positive.am I at risk of HIV infection.do I need testing for this exposure.I am married man.this happened when I was on business trip with him.
Response from Mr. Cordova
Oral sex has been and remains a low-risk activity. If your penis was covered by your underpants then the likelihood of transmission would be reduced to zero.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hepatitis C Come Back After Interferon Cure?
- Hep C Treatment And Constipation
- Can You Get Hiv Because You Have Small Cuts On Your Fingers?
- When Would Know If You Have Herpes After Coming In Contact?
- What Is The Percentage For Positive Herpes Simplex Type 1?
- On What Areas Of The Body Can A Herpes Sore Show Up
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.