Genital fluids on fresh open cut from dried chapped hands

Dear Dr. Richard Corcova

Recently I've visited a strip club with a couple of friends and they offered my a Lap dance.

I was fully clothed and I've recieved a nude Lap Dance from a stripper, who rubbed her vagina all over my penis, and also over my chest when she simulate that we were doing mutual oral sex. I did touch her chest, and I also grabed her buttocks but i dind't fingered her at all, since I have avoided to touch in her vagina or genital area.

When I arrived home 2 hours later, I' ve started to go on panic since I looked into the top of my right hand and I've seen a small fresh open cut that was originated by my dried chapped skin, which I didn't notice when I was at the strip club since there was a twilight environment in the room where she gave me the lap dance.

I really don't know if the cut was present at the time when I was recieving the lap dance, or if it emerged later when I left the strip club.

So, assuming that this fresh open cut could be allready present at the time that I was recieving the lap dance, i'dd like to ask you if I could tell me if:

1) There was any kind of HIV risk from this activity assuming that I've eventually / accidentally touched the girl's vagina or its peripheral, where there could been left some genital fluids.

2) Since she also grabbed my hands after she touched her vagina, could the genital secretions that where in her hands be transfered to this fresh open cut, entering my blood stream?

Thank you for all precious attention.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

No on either account.

In health,

Richard

Just Confused ???
PLEASE HELP ME DR. CORDOVA