Genital fluids on fresh open cut from dried chapped hands
Jan 15, 2012
Dear Dr. Richard Corcova
Recently I've visited a strip club with a couple of friends and they offered my a Lap dance.
I was fully clothed and I've recieved a nude Lap Dance from a stripper, who rubbed her vagina all over my penis, and also over my chest when she simulate that we were doing mutual oral sex. I did touch her chest, and I also grabed her buttocks but i dind't fingered her at all, since I have avoided to touch in her vagina or genital area.
When I arrived home 2 hours later, I' ve started to go on panic since I looked into the top of my right hand and I've seen a small fresh open cut that was originated by my dried chapped skin, which I didn't notice when I was at the strip club since there was a twilight environment in the room where she gave me the lap dance.
I really don't know if the cut was present at the time when I was recieving the lap dance, or if it emerged later when I left the strip club.
So, assuming that this fresh open cut could be allready present at the time that I was recieving the lap dance, i'dd like to ask you if I could tell me if:
1) There was any kind of HIV risk from this activity assuming that I've eventually / accidentally touched the girl's vagina or its peripheral, where there could been left some genital fluids.
2) Since she also grabbed my hands after she touched her vagina, could the genital secretions that where in her hands be transfered to this fresh open cut, entering my blood stream?
Thank you for all precious attention.
Response from Mr. Cordova
No on either account.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Transmission From Inanimate Objects
- Should You Test For Stds After Mutual Masturbation?
- Tingling In Feet,hands, Numb Mouth And Mild Fever HIV Symptoms
- Is Dry Cough An Hiv Symptom?
- Heterosexual Vaginal Sex Should I Be Worried About Hiv
- Is It Against The Law To Have Sex With Someone And Not Tell Them That You Have Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.