Just Confused ???

Does HIV antibodies stays in the body 10 years without symptoms? What about HIV 1/2 testing? Or it takes 3 months? I am so confused reading all those blogs. Thank you in advance.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

If you are referring to the flu-like symptoms that occur during the seroconversion process. This happens within the three month period, usually by the eight week mark for most people.

When talking about the 10 year mark. Oftentimes people are referencing the amount of time it might take a person to go from having HIV to AIDS. This is of course for someone NOT on medication. If not on medication and diagnosed with AIDS, a person could be susceptible to opportunistic infections (OI's). These infections could produce symptoms.

I hope this helps!

In health,

Richard

I hope this helps.

Masterbation with a guy
Genital fluids on fresh open cut from dried chapped hands