Reminder for previous question
Jan 15, 2012
Hi Doc! I sent u a question few days ago but u didn't answer. Please answer my previous question sent from same e-mail address. I am waiting. My anxity is increasing because of u not answering my question.
Response from Mr. Cordova
This is a completely anonymous forum. We do not see your email addresses. We try to answer a fair amount each month. Unfortunately, we receive thousands of questions every month. I would suggest searching through previously answered questions, as they likely contain the answer to your question.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How To Have Sex With Hiv Positive Partner Safely?
- People Who Spread Hiv With Infected Needles
- Safety Precautions To Take With People Living With Hiv
- What Is A Good Viral Load And T-cell Count For Someone With Hiv?
- If A Man Is Infected With Hiv Can He Pass It On To His Unborn Child?
- Will A Herpes Breakout Always Reoccur In The Same Area?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.