unprotected oral sex, fingering risks

Hi doctor. 2 weeks ago, I was in holidays in Cuba and had sex with a prostitute. We french kissed and bite each other lips quiet a lot. Then she performed unprotected oral sex on me while I was fingering her. We had protected vaginal sex. The next day( in the afternoon), I noticed a small cut on one of my finger that I used. I can not say if that cut was fresh or from before that event. No symptom so far. I would like to know my risk concerning hiv and std's. Thank you very much

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Condom use remains one of the most effective ways to protect yourself against HIV. I do not consider protected penetrative sex a risk, outside of the risk that the condom could break. The risk from receptive oral sex is also extremely low. I would not be concerned about the cut on your finger, transmission from a situation like this would be possible, but not probable.

As for other STD's, you could have certainly come in contact with Syphilis. A Syphilis test 90 days from the incident will give you an accurate result.

In health,

Richard

Fale HIV Negative?
Wound, soap and hiv