HIV POSITIVE HUSBAND

MY HUSBAND TESTED POS IN 2010, I TOOK HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS AND VITAMIN C A FEW WEEK BEFORE MY TEST. I CAME OUT NEGATIVE.I TESTED AGAIN OVER A YEAR AFTER EXPOSURE,STILL NEGATIVE,IS THERE A CHANCE THAT TESTS MISSED IT? I HAD SYSMPTOMS LIKE INVOLUNTARY MUSCLE TWITCHES OVER BODY, SORE THROAT, CHANGING WHITE MOON AREA ON FINGERS

It is quite interesting that partners of HIV+ can remain negative despite repeated unprotected exposures. This is a testament to the fact that HIV is not all that catchy although some people fear any slight exposure can lead to infection (a concept we here are working to correct).

Your not being infected is not due to herbs and vitamins but perhaps to some element of luck, your own resistance to HIV and the amount of virus in your husband's semen. Still, please do use condoms. I have had folks in such couples who did eventually get infected after years of being HIV negative. DW

I do not understand - PLEASE HELP TO CALM DOWN AND STAY SAIN!
RE-INFECTION