Jan 12, 2012
hey, i was having sex with a girl i dont know wheather she is infected or not, i was wearing condom but my condom broke i dont know when it broke but i was having only 10 min sex with after i know that condom broke i took out and i dint ejaculate is there is any chance of me getting hiv if the girl is hiv positive?
Response from Dr. Wohl
Certainly, unprotected sex carries a risk. So, to be safe I would get an HIV test. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Shingles?
- What Are Over The Counter Treatments For Genital Warts?
- Ways Other Than Sex To Get Herpes
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
- Is There A Test For Herpes At Home?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.