|Home test result
Jan 12, 2012
Hi, David. My last sex was more than 4 months ago. And today i did a home test ( Ez-trust hiv 1&2 rapid screen test kit, which is approved by USAID), the result is negative. Is the result trustworthy? I followed closely the instruction on paper.
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Yes, this is trustworthy and I would believe the result. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Where Can I Get Emediate Results For Home Hiv Test?
- Pain In Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Hpd A Sexually Transmitted Disease
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.