No seroconversion after taking pep

Hi all, i had asked a question on Aug 4th 2010. I had slept with a call girl in Kenya and the condom slipped out. The girl turned out to be HIV positive after tests. I started taking pep 18 hrs after the intercourse. I finished my pep after 28 days. I couldnt master enough courage to go for a test. Today i went for a test and the results came back negative. For 5 months i have lived in fear, i thank God today. I have learnt my lesson.

Hi This is great news and thanks for sharing the results of your journey!

Be well and stay safe! Shannon

Is my question too serious to get a response?
HIV doubts