No seroconversion after taking pep
Jan 11, 2012
Hi all, i had asked a question on Aug 4th 2010. I had slept with a call girl in Kenya and the condom slipped out. The girl turned out to be HIV positive after tests. I started taking pep 18 hrs after the intercourse. I finished my pep after 28 days. I couldnt master enough courage to go for a test. Today i went for a test and the results came back negative. For 5 months i have lived in fear, i thank God today. I have learnt my lesson.
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi This is great news and thanks for sharing the results of your journey!
Be well and stay safe! Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Over The Counter Products Can Help Prevent Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Progression Of Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Incubation Period For Shingles?
- What If You Are Not Cured After Taking Bacterial Vaginosis Medications?
- What Happens When Gonorrhea Is Left Untreated?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They Are Drying Up?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.