The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary


Jan 11, 2012

Dear experts,

I am very tempted to visit a 'blowbang/bukkake' party provided by a sex worker, in which myself and multiple other men get unprotected blowjobs and end up coming on the lady's face/& or mouth.

Now it is not so much the risk of catching HIV from the woman I am concerned about, but rather the risk from the other guys. Assuming another guy/s came in her mouth and then she gave me a blowjob straight afterwards, which I'm assuming is a fairly common scenario, what would you assess the risk for this type of sex party?

Thanks for your time guys

Response from Ms. Southall

Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV, though it does carry some risk. If this is something that you want to partake in I recommend to try being first in line! If that doesn't happen, I would just take as much precaution as possible, making sure that you don't have any open areas on your penis, I would also check out the other men participating to see if they have any open sores. In the end, the risk is up to you, obviously and I would recommend getting tested. The standards for testing are Rapid HIV tests, whether oral swab or blood are very accurate at 28 days, and conclusive at 90. However, when someone has had a known exposure to someone with HIV or you do not know their status, you could perform a six month test, just to be extra cautious.

Be well and stay safe! Shannon

Can you get hiv from skoal dip or chewing tobacco??
Sex with hiv positive husband

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint