Blowbangs/bukkake...risk?

Dear experts,

I am very tempted to visit a 'blowbang/bukkake' party provided by a sex worker, in which myself and multiple other men get unprotected blowjobs and end up coming on the lady's face/& or mouth.

Now it is not so much the risk of catching HIV from the woman I am concerned about, but rather the risk from the other guys. Assuming another guy/s came in her mouth and then she gave me a blowjob straight afterwards, which I'm assuming is a fairly common scenario, what would you assess the risk for this type of sex party?

Thanks for your time guys

Hi Oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV, though it does carry some risk. If this is something that you want to partake in I recommend to try being first in line! If that doesn't happen, I would just take as much precaution as possible, making sure that you don't have any open areas on your penis, I would also check out the other men participating to see if they have any open sores. In the end, the risk is up to you, obviously and I would recommend getting tested. The standards for testing are Rapid HIV tests, whether oral swab or blood are very accurate at 28 days, and conclusive at 90. However, when someone has had a known exposure to someone with HIV or you do not know their status, you could perform a six month test, just to be extra cautious.

Be well and stay safe! Shannon

Can you get hiv from skoal dip or chewing tobacco??
Sex with hiv positive husband