Can you get hiv from skoal dip or chewing tobacco??

i was wondering if it is possible to get hiv from skoal chewing tobacco or "DIP" because i had a tin sitting in my room and my friends were messing with my tin and someone told me after i dipped some...i mean i dont think that they did anything but say if there was blood or something in it..can hiv live in the tin of dip or in the tobacco

Hi The good thing about HIV is it is a very fragile virus and dies within a few minutes of being outside of the body. If in fact they were messing around with your chew, I would not be concerned about getting HIV this way.

oral sex - HIV
Blowbangs/bukkake...risk?