oral sex - HIV
Jan 11, 2012
hi doc , what are the chances of getting hiv/AIDS if both partners have HIV test negative ???
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi As long as both partners are monogamous, staying and being with just one another. There are no chances of getting HIV.
Be well and safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Can Blood Work Tell If Had Hep B Vaccine?
- Why It Still Burn After I Have Been Treated For An Std?
- Acute Hiv High Fever
- Are Lymph Nodes Painful With Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.