stab during travelling in taxi

Hello doctor,I am 23 male(Indian),currently in Liberia.I and my friend were travelling in a taxi(mid august 2011).There were 4 people including me at the back seat of taxi.I felt uncomfortable,because it was too tight.A lady was sitting on my side.On the way that lady began to use abusive language against me that i was harassing her but i didn't do anything.When i reached home i got a feeling that she stabbed me with syringe or something(i don't know she stabbed or not).In mid of November i got malaria(+1),before a that a few days back when i looked in my mouth i saw one vein(from the part of wisdom tooth to the side of lips)became white & bulged.My wisdom tooth was coming out then.When i search internet it was written that it is symptom of AIDS.I have fatigue,nose block,sometimes chest congestion,yellow colour to urine. Last week I did exercises,I was able to do 70 push ups,70 stomach crunches,105 sit ups and 35 leg curls.I felt better.But still i think i have some problem. Doctor,didn't have sex,drugs or such things in my life time.I am affraid to take test.Is there any problem in taking these medicine without testing.Without medicine how long i live.Please help me

Hi, Sounds like a rough taxi ride. I have never heard of a symptom of AIDS being losing your wisdom teeth. From what you describe I do not believe that you have HIV. Your symptoms could be from Malaria. You should not be on HIV medication without knowing your status and under the care of a Health Care Provider. Getting tested is important for anyone to know their status and to make sure they not only take care of themselves but for their future partners. I would recommend you follow up with your Health Care Provider that treated you for the Malaria and speak to them about getting tested for HIV. Though I do not think your experience in the taxi put you at risk.

Be well and safe, Shannon

Help!
Aids