Pls help in trouble

Dear Doctor,

I am from India, I have already send one question to you but unable to get full answer, you confirm me that I used condom then no worry about it. Request you pls answer me following query..

1. I have just suck her(Sex worker) breast for 5 sec and she also suck my breast then any possibilty of HIV.

2.I have already passed 52 day you told me for testing 90 days.IF I go for test now then can it ensure me that what will the result after 90 days.

3.I have read your all the question in some question you advice for 6 month even your "windows period" article you mention 6 month.Then pls guide that in some case you advice 90 days.So I m confuse.

Thanks

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

1. It's possible, but not probable. You would need to have gotten blood or breast milk in your mouth for this to be even a remote possibility.

2. At 25 days, most people will show up positive on an HIV test. Your 52 day test will give you a good indicator of what your 90 day test will show.

3. The window period is 90 days. If you have a known exposure to someone with HIV, you could go in for a six-month test, just to be safe. A known exposure is when you know for a fact that the person has HIV.

I hope this helps.

In health,

Richard

Protected Encounter, any exposure?
HIV great fear