Pls help in trouble
Jan 10, 2012
I am from India, I have already send one question to you but unable to get full answer, you confirm me that I used condom then no worry about it. Request you pls answer me following query..
1. I have just suck her(Sex worker) breast for 5 sec and she also suck my breast then any possibilty of HIV.
2.I have already passed 52 day you told me for testing 90 days.IF I go for test now then can it ensure me that what will the result after 90 days.
3.I have read your all the question in some question you advice for 6 month even your "windows period" article you mention 6 month.Then pls guide that in some case you advice 90 days.So I m confuse.
Response from Mr. Cordova
1. It's possible, but not probable. You would need to have gotten blood or breast milk in your mouth for this to be even a remote possibility.
2. At 25 days, most people will show up positive on an HIV test. Your 52 day test will give you a good indicator of what your 90 day test will show.
3. The window period is 90 days. If you have a known exposure to someone with HIV, you could go in for a six-month test, just to be safe. A known exposure is when you know for a fact that the person has HIV.
I hope this helps.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Easy Is It For A Man To Catch HIV Of A Woman?
- Are People Living With Hiv More Likely To Commit Suicide?
- Does Acute Hiv Infection Cause Joint Aches?
- How Much Does Post Exposure Prophylaxis Cost?
- How Do You Get Rid Of Systemic Candidiasis?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Rubbing Penis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.