Protected Encounter, any exposure?

Dear Richard, About three weeks ago,I had an exposure with a transsexual. We performed oral sex to each other with condoms, then I topped her about 1-2 mins with condom on, at last, I rubbed my penis with the condom on against her anal for about a minute until I cum. All protected with condoms. This is the only single incident that I had. I had a STD (except HIV) test and they all came back negative. Do you see any exposure to HIV? Do you think I should get tested for HIV after three months? Thanks!

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

Your condom use effectively protected you against HIV. Because you used a condom during penetrative sex, there is no reason to test for this incident in particular.

In regards to testing for other STD's, be aware that it can take up to three months to get an accurate Syphilis test. I recommend bi-annual Syphilis screening for anyone who is sexually active.

In health,

Richard

HIV Rash contagious?
Pls help in trouble