HIV Rash contagious?

Hi Richard. I need some advise. I went for a sensual massage last week. These were what happened:- i) She licked my nipples ii) I rub my penis between her breasts and ejaculated. But then, later I noticed she had some red dot rashes at the area between her breasts. She said it was some allergy to medication.

Anyway, Just to check, if it is HIV rash, would I be at risk since my penis head was touching the rash area during mammary intercourse? There was no oral or penetrative sex.

Pls advise. Thx!

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

If what you saw was an ARS related rash, it would not be contagious. The rash, along with other symptoms of ARS, such as fever and body aches, are a product of the seroconversion process and can not be transmitted to someone else.

The activity you engaged in was very low-risk, and I would not worry! Unless you came in contact with either blood, breast milk, or vaginal secretions - I feel confident enough to say that there was probably no risk for HIV from this incident.

In health,

Richard

Alopecia Treatment and HIV test
Protected Encounter, any exposure?