|Alopecia Treatment and HIV test
Jan 10, 2012
Dear Dr. Richard,
I had got tested and came out negative for HIV at the 6 month mark. However, I might have received treatment for Alopecia Areata during the period before testing. I was prescribed ZOCON - 150 tablets, application of a cream on skin, and ZINCOVIT capsules. Could these medicines have had any influence on my test results? Would be grateful for your help in easing my anxiety down.
Thanks and regards.
| Response from Mr. Cordova
Neither of those medications would interfere with your HIV test results.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Blood Splash Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Are Black Spots On The Bottom Side Of Scrotum A Sign Of A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.