Jan 10, 2012
Hi Dr. Bob, can two men who are both hiv negative get aids from barebacking?
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Dr. David here. No. It takes two to tango but you need one to be HIV+ to infect the other. That is there is no spontaneous generation of HIV between two lovers not matter how hot. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Sex With Hooker Condom Broke
- Sharing A Toothbrush How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Touching Feces Risks
- Vaginal Fluid And HIV Transmission Risk
- Vaginal Sex Without Condom How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- What Is The Risk Of Licking Penis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.