Jan 10, 2012
Dear doctor I had an possible exposure on 2007 with sex worker , while having sex my condom got break that time i wasn't worried about hiv. now almost 3 years after my exposure i did my hiv test in lab & the result came out negative. so should i test once again for conformation my negative result ? please dock help me out :(
| Response from Dr. Wohl
No way. Three years later your test would be positive. You are not HIV+. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- I Had Blood Tested For Pneumonia Could They Tell If I Had Hiv Through This
- Timeline For Hiv Symptoms
- Hiv Transmission Probability Per Sex Act
- Can Hiv Change Skin Color?
- How Is It That I Am Hiv Positive And My Husband Is Not?
- How Long After Being Infected Does It Take To Test Positive For Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.