Genital warts in the throat
Jan 10, 2012
I wanted to know how likely it is to develop genital warts in your throat. I have all of these redish, flat, raised bumps in the back of my throat, on my tonsils, and small white round bumps in the opening of my throat.
I currently do not have genital warts but these bumps in the back of my throat are worrying me.
Response from Dr. Wohl
These sound normal to me. To be sure I went to the mirror and checked and what you describe sounds like what I saw. I would ask your doctor to peek. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Trichomoniasis Without Have Sex?
- What Causes Vaginal Bleeding After Sex?
- Accidental Intake Of A Double Dose Of HIV Medication
- False Negative Hiv Rapid Tests At 6 Months
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.