|Kissing vaginal fluids
Jan 10, 2012
Could someone with mouth ulceration contract hiv by only kissing fingers that have vaginal fluid on them?
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Nope, see my recent posts on this more common than I expected question. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Contract HIV From Vaginal Fluid?
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Vaginal Fluid
- Does HIV Cause Tingling In Fingers?
- Is Purple Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blood In Semen After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.