Scratched by a safety pin at punk show

10 days ago I went to a punk show. At punk shows there is a lot of pushing. I pushed this guy in front me me because he kept backing up into me and I got a small scratched by a safety pin on his backpack. I started to bleed a little after I got scratched and I put vodka on to the scratch not even 5 minutes later. Im very worried because I dont know if that pin scratched or poked someone who is HIV positive. Please help me.

Not only was this guy rude but he did not even fasten his stylish safety pins at the punk show. Some people. Anyway, no, the risk of this pin getting enough virus on it from another innocent bystander and then scratch you and infect you is absolutely zero. Rock on! DW

HIV through Sex Toy?! Please Help!