Jan 9, 2012
i let a friend drink from my soda and he later he found out he was hiv+ can i get hiv im really scared plz help
Response from Dr. Wohl
No way. HIV is not transmitted by saliva. Drinking after and kissing someone with HIV is not dangerous at all. DW
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Having Crohn's Disease Affect Hiv Antibody Test Result?
- How Long Do The Lymph Nodes Swell During Ars?
- Lymph Nodes On Cheek After 11 Months Hiv Antibody Negative
- Mutual Masturbation Vaginal Fluid Touched Penis
- Taking An Hiv Test After 12 Months
- What Things Cause A False-positive HIV Test Result?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.