Am I too afraid to face the truth??

Thank you all for your time. I'm a 21 year old male recently diagnosed with herpes and genital warts based on symptoms. Not currently on treatment because of my financial situation and because the symptoms/outbreaks aren't intense. Lately I have been having fears of HIV because of the symptoms I have been having. I was tested a few years ago but none since. I have been having changes in my bowel movements, but not diarrhea. I have been having anal lesions lately, a few at a time sometimes that last for up to a week. I recently gotten drunk a few days ago and woke up to the skin in my mouth on my cheeks and inner lips peeling. Never had this problem before that night of drinking. I also just realized a small rash on my stomach. I only recently became sexually active in the last 3 years. The changes in bowel habits have been on and off the last few years. I am so afraid of being tested and the results being positive, and I dont know if the symptoms are just from my oral/gential herpes & warts or indeed HIV.

It is really important you get an HIV and you see a doctor. Your symptoms can be from any number of causes, not just from HIV. It would be a shame to miss a treatable diagnosis due to your fear of testing for HIV.

It sounds like you may have risk factors for HIV. Testing is important as early treatment can mean decades of disease-free survival. Knowing helps you and can help you protect others. An ostrich with his head in the sand is asking to loose his ass. You can do it. DW

HIV Transmission
Not sure what to do at this point