swallowing semen

ok my question may be weird....but pls try to understand...I practice safe sex, but have the URGE to swallow semen. I was thinking if i give a guy a BJ with a condom on and then have him ejaculate inside it, then i tie a knot on the condom and place the condom in boing water....wud it be safe to then swallow the semen....i know it sounds bad...but pls help...dont know where else to ask...thanks alot.

Hmm. Doing the math (boiling point of water at sea level, conductivity of standard latex condom, denaturation index of HIV, cooling period of superheated semen...), I calculate that the answer is, maybe.

Swallowing semen is a modest risk activity when it comes to HIV but there is still some risk. Boiling may not kill all the virus so while the risk is lowered, it may not be zero. The best data we have on this is from breast milk studies. These find that flash heating can reduce the amount of HIV in the milk.

There are less data on heating and other infections and more than just HIV lurks in the loins of men.

So, I guess I would advise to not swallow. If you do insist, heating won't hurt (don't get burned!), but unclear if it will help. DW

Am I at risk?
Besides all symptoms , now tonsillitis. (Help me).