Supposed low risk but worried sick!!!

Hi Dr. Wohl- I have been looking over the forum but didn't find the exact match I was looking for. Please Help. In mid Dec.'11, I took part in bad judgment at a strip bar. A stripper with unknown hiv status (although a competing stripper claimed she was hiv+) let me insert my finger into her and then I licked my finger immediately. A week later I was diagnosd with prostatitis for frequent urination, malaise and was put on cipro. It helped but when I went off it after the two week time period, I had same frequency of urination and swollen prostate and was put on Bactrim. I had a reaction maybe? (6 weeks past questioned exposure)which included a 100.2 fever lasted for a day and rash on chest, back, back of arms with rash and brusing on legs and (it hurt) near ankles. Was given Prednisone to help with rash. Loose bowel and loss of appetitite currently but I think those may be anxiety induced. Help, what relief do I have until the 3 month window is over and I can finally test? Does the rash confirm/ indicate a serovconversion??? Thanks so much in advance for your time! Trouble moving on with my life waiting.

I rate your exposure as "very lowish" but you should get tested if just for your piece of mind. The old 3 month window period thing is just that, old. New HIV tests in the US can detect antibodies to HIV within a month. Get thee to a testing center and when it is negative, you can relax. DW

Hpv and oral.
Am I at risk?