androgel and letrozole

hello doctor! greetings from brazil, I have secondary hypogonadism (HIV patient) and the endocrinologist put me on androgel, I commented that the long-term use of exogenous testosterone blocks the production itself, and thus ultimately the testosterone level can be lower. I recommended androgel used in conjunction with an aromatase inhibitor (letrozole) to continue producing testosterone and protect endogenous hormone axis with the following schedule: letrozole 2 capsules per week and androgel on alternate days. you think?

Olá! Androgel is a topical testosterone that absorbed through the skin. It is used to increase testosterone levels in those who have low levels of the hormone. It is true that when you use Androgel, your own body's production of the stuff may decrease. However, the dose of testosterone in Androgel should more than make up for the loss of the little bit the body was making. A testosterone level can be checked after a few months of Androgel to make sure the levels are in range. Taking Letrozole, a drug that prevents the creation of estrogen, I do not think will add much of an effect to the loading up of testosterone you can accomplish with Androgel. Thanks.

My son got A.I.D.S. from me (his mom) @ birth....
Scared after tattooing HIV positive client