Antibodies for Syphilis and HIV, and more questions!!!

I might have a possible exposure to STD's and HIV through an unprotected oral sex (I was the insertive partner, getting sucked),and it happened exactly 7 days ago. I will be tested for all the possible STD's and HIV, but my questions are: 1) How accurate the HIV DNA test would be at 28 days mark? 2) The BJ lasted about 2 mins, no known cuts, sores, or scratches in my penis. How would you rate the risk of contracting HIV? 3)Lets assume my body started to produce antibodies for syphilis (Lets say i contracted syphilis from this woman), would you think my HIV Antibody test also would come positive because of the detection of antibodies in the blood, or antibodies produced for syphilis and HIV are different from each other and it would not cause wrong results in tests? 4)On day 28, i will take these STD tests: Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Herpes 1&2, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HIV Antibody, HIV DNA, Syphilis & HPV. Which one of these test you think might not be able to give the reliable results 28 days after the possible exposure through unprotected oral sex? These are the questions i have, i did not want to be a internet mouse and get all kind of different views from people that are not experts. So, if you would be kind enough to answer my questions i would appreciate it. By the way, i am male and 30 years old with no STD history, but the woman performed oral sex on me was unfortunately a prostitute. Thanks

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Let's try to tackle your questions one at a time but first let me say that it is extremely rare to get HIV from oral sex and I'm not aware of any documented cases of getting HIV in those who receive oral sex, as you did. (This is actually the answer to question #2). The earliest test to detect HIV in the blood is an HIV RNA test which usually becomes positive within a few days to two weeks after infection (certainly by day 28). Syphilis and HIV tests are very accurate and do not cross-react (i.e. would not produce "wrong" results). It is possible to get an STD like Chlamydia, gonorrhea, herpes or syphilis from getting a blow job and I would expect all the tests to provide you with reliable results by day 28. However, many of these STDs would likely cause some symptoms (pain when you urinate, ulcer or sores), which would alert you to a problem earlier. The diagnosis of both Herpes and HPV is really based on clinical exam IF you have lesions, a blood test is not usually done in the absence of lesions.

Do i require a cd4 count?
Colitis and HIV positive partner