HIV possible infection, Please Answer

Ok This random student who was a student,about 26-27 african american male, was passing by and said hi and asked about my nationailty and said hi ...

wel he offered a hand shake, i was hesitant and but gave him weak palm to palm hand shake...

time i immediatly checked my hand for any fluids or blood,, cause i am paranoid of ppl i never met before.... So there was no visibile liquid and my hand was still dry... and went to library 2 minutes after USE Alot of hand sanitizer( alchol)

So i came back 4 hours later to my room (I DONT THINK MY THUMB TOUCHED HIS HAND) weak shake hand (((((((((NO VISIBLE FLUID ON MY HAND)))))) But just day before yesterday i cut my nails and underneath my THUMB was a tear, NO blood just red underneath and i was using the light around to see the tear wasn't bleeding or anything, guess after a lil while it started bleeding maybe because i was messing around

SO IS THER ANY RISK?

Hi, Please rest assured this is not a risk of contracting HIV. It is considered casual contact. For a list of ways that you can get HIV click here, HIV transmission.

Be well, Shannon

HIV Fear
Do i require a cd4 count?