Please help me, i want your advice

First of all congratulations for your attempt to help all the people that are worried about HIV. I will try to be as clear as possible. It was before a week that I went on a strip club. I didnt come in sexual contact with any of the strippers but there is an incident that is keeping worrying me. I kissed the hand of one stripper that it was wet and my lips inevitably touched this moisture. Minutes later I realized that the girl was the one who had made a "show" with ice cubes and a dildo insertion so I am convinced that the moisture on her hands was from water and vaginal fluids or semen from other clients of the club. In addition I had a mouth ulceration that night. After kissing her hand I immediately drunk some alcohol (whiskey). Is there any possibility for me to have contracted any virus like HIV by only kissing wet hand that probably had vaginal fluid on it? I also have sore throat after 3 days of the incident and yet mouth ulcer and bad breath. Should I pay attention to it? May I have to do a test for HIV? Please answer me because I am obsessed that I have contracted something. I would be really thankful if you can identify my risk. With regards !

Hi, I believe your risk is unlikely. The water diluting the vaginal fluid and seminal fluid and also once HIV is outside of the body it dies within a few minutes. You also cannot get HIV by kissing as this is considered casual contact and not a way for transmission to occur. If your symptoms continue I would recommend that you see your Health Care Provider, to rule out other possible reasons for the sore throat and ulceration and if your concern for HIV continues you can ask them to test you. Rapid HIV tests, whether oral swab or blood are very accurate at 28 days, and conclusive at 90.

Be well, Shannon

Please give me your opinion
HIV Fear