Please give me your opinion

Before a week I visited a strip club and despite the fact that I didnt have sexual contact with any of the strippers, there is an incident that keeps me worrying about. A stripper jumped on me and then I touched with my finger her ass and vagina (only the outer part just close to the lips). I barely touched some vaginal fluids. After fifteen minutes I went to the toilet to wash my hands. That night I had some wounds on my hands (irritation from cold and water) that were bleeding. Is there any possibility to contract HIV during washing my hands by getting the soap and the vaginal fluid in my wounds?

Hi, Not knowing her status of any STI's (Sexually Transmitted Infections) and with the scenario you painted for me, I would say that transmission is possible but not probable, I say this just because of the cuts on your hands and not knowing how much vaginal fluid was present and where on your hand the fluid came into contact with. For more peace of mind I would recommend getting tested, Rapid HIV tests, whether oral swab or blood are very accurate at 28 days, and conclusive at 90 days from the day of exposure. But again I feel the likelihood of transmission is unlikely.

Be well, Shannon

HIV risk after first aid
Please help me, i want your advice