Please help, i may die out

I had a massahe when I was at Bangkok. By the end of the session i got aroused and ejaculated. The guy doing message cleaned my penis head with a towel, He withdrew the foreskin and put it back after cleaning. I am having fears whether I will get HIV. This anxiety is making me nervous and i may die out of the fear. Please advise

Hi, From what I understand there was no exchange of body fluid with you and the other person, just the cleaning with the towel. If this is the case than you are not at risk of getting HIV. So no fear to the point of dying!!!! On our web site click this link, HIV transmission, to see how HIV is transmitted.

Be well, Shannon

how long can i live?
help dr. shanon help!!! is anxiety playing games on my body?