Everything but test points to HIV

Dr, 9 weeks after protected intercourse with CSW in Colombia (I have Herpes in genital area not covered by condom which could be same as not using condom); I had the worst illness I ever had..neckpain, malaise, leg pain, headache, nosebleed, low grade fever for 1 month, hot flashes, dry cough, thrush (doctor gave me Nystatin and Diflucan later on still feel mucous throat). Labs at the time showed elevated Eosinophils at 9% and elevated AST and ALT; I interrupted my illnes with 5 weeks strenuous firefighter training M-Friday 8-5. which i mention because of immune suppresion caused by it. 2 weeks after training ended I developed a rash on chest, followed by spongiotic dermatitis top of feet (biopsy) and unexplained pruritus ani and anal lesions. My cd4/cd8 ratio is been inverted 4 months in a row 1000/1400, 880/1200, 986/1125, 815/1025; I have been checked for everything since symptoms started; EBV, TB, ETC..HIV-1 DNA, RNA (20 copies), ELISAS, rapid tests. Last testing showed reactivated HHV-6 IGG @25.2. Iam beyond knowing I am infected but scared vecause it doesnt show in the test yet. Any advice, viral culture?? RT test?? Thank you Doctor... I was married and have a wife who I had sex with after messing up and we have a baby who is and has been breastfeeing; and is been having some rashes chest/abdomin. This is a nightmare because is been 9 months and I believe the training delayed things or I have a rare strain.

Hi, It sounds to me as if you have had a full work up for HIV. The standards for testing HIV is Rapid HIV tests, whether oral swab or blood are very accurate at 28 days, and conclusive at 90. However, when someone has had a known exposure to someone with HIV, you could perform a six month test. Having an active STI (Sexually Transmitted Infection) increases the chances of becoming infected. I would recommend that you continue seeing your Health Care Provider for follow on the symptoms that you continuing to have.

With kindness, Shannon

HIV Transmission and Exact test of confirmation
re: gold compound