Help SYPHILIS WORRY ! Can it be possible to contract from UNCLEAN MASTURBATING!!?

Hi doctor I've been worried for months , so a few months ago I used and object to masturbate I re used it and FORGOT TO WASH IT?! I used it again and again Can I get Syphilis this way?? Is it possible for it to be infected with the virus if I let it sit there for hours or days ? If not what would it be infected with ? What bacterial infection could I get ? Please list. So is it possible for Syphilis to infect my object from treponema palladium floating in the air ? ( what bacteria would I infect myself with if not Syphilis ? I've also masturbated on my periods) I masturbated when not on my period and didn't wash it after ( I know I was an idiot ) so bassically what im worried about is if the object i used tht was siting my draw grew the syphilis bacteruim on it and then I gave It too myself by not washing it and re using it over and over is that possible?! btw no one else used this besides me, thank you :) p.s I'm 14 it's really difficult to explain to my mum

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

You cannot catch Syphilis this way. Syphilis is spread from person to person contact. You could however experience a case of Bacterial Vaginitis. Using an unclean object to masturbate could introduce "bad" bacteria into the vagina that could cause the "good" bacteria in your vagina to become out of balance.

Going forward, be sure any objects you use to masturbate have been washed thoroughly. As for your mom, it's likely that she was doing the same things that you are when she was your age. While it may be an awkward conversation to start, you may find that she has a lot of information to share with you. I hope this helps.

In health,

Richard

Hiv/Aids from a dog bite
Dr. help for a situation of risk