Hiv/Aids from a dog bite

earlier i was playing with my dogs and one got over excited and managed to catch my cuticle with hes tooth. about 9 days ago i was walking him and a woman who was walking her dog stopped to talk to me. he licked her hand and i noticed she had blood over it from a cut. so ive ben sitting here worrying about wheter or not its sort of lived in his mouth and now hes bit me its been passed on to me? im worried help

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

There is no risk of transmission from a situation like this. HIV does not live well outside of the human body and especially not inside of a dog's mouth. Check out a similar Q & A from the forum here. I hope this helps.

In health,

Richard

splashed in eye
Help SYPHILIS WORRY ! Can it be possible to contract from UNCLEAN MASTURBATING!!?