You really are a blessing :)

Hi Shannon! Just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. I think the work you do is amazing and your husband is lucky to have such a strong, powerful and dedicated women like yourself! People who take time to help others will only be granted good things in life. I also believe that we are not given anything in life we can't handle. Great job and I hope you will stick around to help all of us " worried wells " we are all in this together disease or no disease. ~T

Thank you for your message and I'm honored to be a part of the team here.

Be well, Shannon

Please Help , STD nightmare after unprotected oral sex!
still confused