Please Help , STD nightmare after unprotected oral sex!

Hello, thank you for awnsering my question and for the wonderful job you are doing helping millions of peaople all around the world! I had unprotected oral sex with a male sex worker for about 10 minutes, i put his penis in my mouth, he did not cum on my mouth, but there was pre-cum. 90 days later I tested negative for HIV 1 and 2 by a lab test, a 4th genaration test. I did not test for Hep. C , A, or B,or any other STD's, in 5 days i,m going to test for all STD's including another HIV test. My questions are: 1- Can i get Hep. C from oral sex? 2- If i test positive for Hep. C when would my HIV negative tests be conclusive? 3- If i were infected with HIV and Hep. C from this episode of oral sex, would this cause delayed seroconversion? 4- Even if i had Hep. C, if i were infected with HIV would my 4th genaration test be positive at the 90 day mark because of the p 24 antigen and antibody combination? Thank you so much, please awnser!

Hi there, 1. The risk of transmitting viral hepatitis during oral sex is low. Questions 2,3 and 4. Rapid HIV tests, whether oral swab or blood are very accurate at 28 days, and conclusive at 90 days.

It also sounds like you are getting a whole set of STI (Sexually Transmitted Infections) screening in a few days and this will give you conclusive answers as well.

Be well, Shannon

Re: hi shannon,can i find a poz girl for marriage?
You really are a blessing :)