Re: hi shannon,can i find a poz girl for marriage?

Dear Shannon, thanks for your reply. Yes, she is going away and i should not ask her to stay anymore. One of the biggest issue is to have a negative child without transmitting the virus to the wife. Here the situation is opposite for a serodiscordant couple with the woman being pos and the man negative. They can have a negative baby because they dont have to think about the wife's status, unlike that in my case. I am trying to make a plan for my own future. At least i am clear to my conscience that i was never promiscuous and i got it from a needle stick injury when working with a patient in hospital in early 2008. I am just thinking to have a positive partner who can love me at the best without any fear of seroconversion. Thats why i asked you for some websites or organisation working worldwide helping to give a solution. Shannon, I heard people with HIV can expect to live a long healthy added life of almost 40 years? Is it true? Please help me with these two queries (marriage and longevity). Best wishes and thanks for your wonderful patience.

Hi As I enter my 20th year living with HIV/AIDS, as you continue to take care of yourself and stay on your medication, I'm hoping to live to be at least 90 sitting on the porch yelling at kids to get off my lawn! Magnetic couples (one positive, one negative) can have families. If the mom is positive she is on medication throughout the pregnancy and the child's chance of being born positive are less than 1%. If the dad is positive there is a method called sperm washing where they are able wash HIV from the sperm. I know of couples that have been able to adopt children or use artificial insemination from donor sperm. Really there is life after diagnosis. A good place to start to find support in your area is to talk with your Health Care Provider and find out about agencies in your area that work with folks living with HIV. There are few dating web sites for HIV positive folks that you can do searches for. Just remember there is life after diagnosis, you get to decide how to move forward.

Be well, Shannon

Please Answer I need your advice follow up
Please Help , STD nightmare after unprotected oral sex!