Please Answer I need your advice follow up

Shannon thank you for your response. Just to make sure i understand...if he has a cut and opens the door then seconds later I open the door and eat with my hands or have a paper cut does this pose a risk. I'm sorry to be a pain I just want to put my worries at ease. Thank you.

Put your worries at ease. The scenario you describe doesn't carry a risk. You are not being a pain, this is why we are here. Good hygiene on everyone's part is the best way to go. I'm trying not to pick up a cold that is going around the office so am cleaning my desk and keyboard, extra washing of my hands etc......

Be well, Shannon

Mexican "unsafe" safe sex????
Re: hi shannon,can i find a poz girl for marriage?