Jan 4, 2012
Im a Woman dont speak english. My boyfriend give me oral sex umprotect 19 symptoms of vih. Elisa negativo at 27 monts ( 23 elisas )and PCR cualitative at three monts
Can elisa detected vih infeccion of group N?
Response from Ms. Southall
Thanks for your question, Oral sex is one of the least risky ways of contracting HIV and if you are testing negative at 27 months and there has been no other exposure, oral or vaginal sex you are negative! Take a look at the link below for more information on oral sex and transmission.
With kindness, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Kissing?
- How Often To Get Hepatitis B Vaccine Series?
- If Both Partners Are Std Free Can You Still Get An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.