hi shannon,can i find a poz girl for marriage?

hi, recently i advised my seronegative girlfriend to go away from my life after i tested positive. we were about to marry. i told her to find a healthy person to marry not putting herself at risk with me. she agreed, i hope. problem is now with my life. diagnosis of HIV is not a matter of joke. Even if it is now a chronic manageable disease like diabetes, it raises 4 problems in a person's life: 1. physical, 2. psychological, 3. social and 4. economical. where there is no social and not so much economical question with diabetes. i am in fear of being isolated and stigmatized and i really dont have any idea of any website or organisation that helps a positive boy to find a positive girl to marry. if you can solve the issue, i would feel grateful. best wishes.

Thanks for the question. It is possible to find someone to fall in love with and spend your life with who either has HIV or not. My husband is HIV negative. Having HIV is not a joke and it does impact many aspects of your life, but you have control over that. There are several web sites for positive dating, but I would talk to your girlfriend and find out how she feels about staying with you. Maybe once she is aware of the situation and knows how she can and cannot get HIV she may surprise you and want to be with you. You may also do a search for local AIDS service organizations or speak to your Health Care Provider about agencies in your area that serve people living with HIV and get in touch with them and see what programs they have to offer. My greatest advice to you is there is life after diagnosis it is just figuring it out and to move forward in a healthy manner. This can be looked at like a reset button and you can take stock of your life and what's important to you and how you choose to move forward. I hope this helps. Be well, Shannon

Please Answer I need your advice
Hello shannon