please HELP ME (HIV TRANSMISION )Masturbating on period and not washing it the next time u use t? HIV TRANSMISION? Possible?

Hi doctor I've been worried for months , so a few months ago I used and object to masturbate while on my period and then after my period I re used it and FORGOT TO WASH IT?! Can I get HIV this way?? Is it possible for it to be infected with the virus if I let it sit there for hours or days ? If not what would it be infected with ? What bacterial infection could I get ? Would it any other bacteria get Into my blood stream or any other organs or would bacteria just infect me down there ? So is it possible for HIV to infect my object from it floating in there ? ( what bacteria would I infect myself with if not HIV ? Syphilis ?) also I masturbated when not on my period and didn't wash it after ( I know I was an idiot ) thank you :) p.s I'm 14

Hi there, For 14, you are becoming very aware of your body and ask a good question and you are not an idiot. From what I am seeing in your question you are the only one using the sex toy. It is important to clean sex toys, just with soap and water after each use and/or even before using it. Bacteria's can grow and you can become infected from that but not HIV. As long as you are the only one using the sex toy there is no worry of becoming infected with and STI (Sexually Transmitted Infection). In kindness, Shannon

Missed 2 Doses Of Atripla - REALLY Stressed Out!
BROKEN CONDOM