Please Answer I need your advice

Hi. I have a question about casual contact. A guy at my job is HIV Positive. I am very nervous to work with him. I suffer from anxiety of catching hiv. What if he had a cut and opened the door then a few seconds later I opened the door and maybe had a papercut or right after proceeded to eat without washing my hands. Sometimes he has a scratch on his hand because he has a cat. Do I need to.wash my hands everytime I touch something he touched. I know I sound ignorant about this and am going to a therapist to help me with these fears. When they say hiv does not live well outside the body does that mean second minute hours. Please advice me and let me know if I should forget that he has hiv and live my life without worry or do I need to be super careful at work now? I will appreciate your input very much.

Good news, there is no fear of getting HIV from casual contact. HIV does die almost immediately once it is outside of the body. I would not advise you to forget that he has HIV, what I would caution you about is yourself staying healthy. His immune system is at risk for catching colds and viruses. Please live your life without worry as long as you are not having unprotected sex or sharing needles with someone those are the areas of HIV transmission, where there is an immediate exchange of body fluid. In kindness, Shannon

A New Year I need your help to stop worrying!
hi shannon,can i find a poz girl for marriage?