Big mistake and afraid

Dear Doctor,

I had sexed with one sexworker before 52 days, Request you pls answer the following can I infected? because:

1. I have used condom during oral sex.

2. I have used condom during sex.

3. I have sucked her one breast for 2 sec.

4. She sucked my one breast.

5. I was totally afraid even I remember that I have removed condom from my hand. I am sure that my condom did not split because I did not sea spem any out side. If my condom was split then I sea it whole sex time but I did not see.And when I removed my condom then I can see, my mistake is that I did not check my condom in right way I have just finished and remove it.

6. I have did sex only one time for 10 min.

Sir, I am totally afraid because it was first time in my life. I have tested (WHO strip test) after 4 days it was negative. Now I am waiting for 90 days.Shall I go to 6 month because it your article some questin you mention 6 month and some where 3 month.

7. And I do not know that what was the status of the girl.

8. Sir now I am totally depression Sir anti body test is ok. if I go test now can I get result that what will be after 90 days.pls help me sir now you are GOD for me...

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

You should not be concerned. You used a condom during penetrative sex, and it did not break. You also used a condom during oral sex, even though that activity is low-risk.

I do not think you need any further testing, because I do not think there was a risk to begin with. If you feel you need a test for your peace of mind, then you may go for a final test at the 90 day mark.

In health,

Richard

Should I stop trying to have a baby and get tested?
when to test