|Big mistake and afraid
Jan 4, 2012
I had sexed with one sexworker before 52 days, Request you pls answer the following can I infected? because:
1. I have used condom during oral sex.
2. I have used condom during sex.
3. I have sucked her one breast for 2 sec.
4. She sucked my one breast.
5. I was totally afraid even I remember that I have removed condom from my hand. I am sure that my condom did not split because I did not sea spem any out side. If my condom was split then I sea it whole sex time but I did not see.And when I removed my condom then I can see, my mistake is that I did not check my condom in right way I have just finished and remove it.
6. I have did sex only one time for 10 min.
Sir, I am totally afraid because it was first time in my life. I have tested (WHO strip test) after 4 days it was negative. Now I am waiting for 90 days.Shall I go to 6 month because it your article some questin you mention 6 month and some where 3 month.
7. And I do not know that what was the status of the girl.
8. Sir now I am totally depression Sir anti body test is ok. if I go test now can I get result that what will be after 90 days.pls help me sir now you are GOD for me...
| Response from Mr. Cordova
You should not be concerned. You used a condom during penetrative sex, and it did not break. You also used a condom during oral sex, even though that activity is low-risk.
I do not think you need any further testing, because I do not think there was a risk to begin with. If you feel you need a test for your peace of mind, then you may go for a final test at the 90 day mark.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Touching Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Urine Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.