Blood (?) in mouth

Hi there-

I recently visited a hair salon in London for a blow dry. The stylist removed a band aid right before my appointment and said he'd nicked himself that morning but the cut was shallow and had stopped bleeding. I couldn't see anything on his hand at all in terms of blood or a cut. Afterwards though I started to worry that even though I couldn't see anything a tiny amount of blood could have gotten onto my hair and from my hair into my mouth or eyes-it blows about and gets into my mouth when it's being dried. Do you think there's any risk in the situation I describe? I didn't see any blood at all on my face or that I could see on my hair

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi there:

The situation you described does not present any risk. Even if there was blood present, it would need a way into your bloodstream. Furthermore, HIV does not live well outside the body. Once the virus leaves the body, transmission becomes increasingly difficult.

In health, Richard

Homosexual unprotected sex
Should I stop trying to have a baby and get tested?