|Homosexual unprotected sex
Jan 3, 2012
I had homosexual unprotected sex. What do I do now?
| Response from Ms. Southall
The answer would be the same if you had unprotected heterosexual sex; your best bet is to be tested. You can get a rapid HIV tests, both oral swab and blood are very accurate at 28 days, and conclusive at 90 days. Depending on where you live many areas have free HIV testing days or sliding scale or you can ask your physician to test you.
In kindness, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral Sex With A Homosexual Male
- Burning Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.